AP Postal Recruitment 2018 : Andhra Pradesh Postal department has posted a notification stating the requirement to fill about 245 Postman and Mail Guard Jobs. All the aspiring candidates who wish to seek AP Postal Jobs 2018 must be class 10th pass from a Recognized Board. Applying job seekers must be of Indian origin and can be posted anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. The age limit set by Andhra Pradesh Postal department to become eligible for AP Postal Circle Recruitment is between 18 years to 27 years, as on 15th March 2018. Age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for deserving SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/NCL category.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
The applicants who wish to apply in Andhra Pradesh Postal can apply online for Andhra Pradesh Postal Jobs 2018 through the Official website between 14-02-2018 and 15-03-2018. For applying, OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office while there is no examination fee for Female and SC/ST candidate. Candidates can find more details about Andhra Pradesh AP Postal Recruitment 2018 like age criteria, scale of pay, examination fee, educational qualifications and others from this article.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
Name of Vacancies: Postman, Mail Guard
Total jobs: 245
- Postman – 234
- Mail Guard – 11
Last date to apply: 15th March 2018
Official portal : www.appost.in
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed 10th class from recognized Board/Equivalent.
- Minimum age is 18 and maximum age is 27 years as on 15/03/2018.
- Age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for Sc/ST category.
- Age Limit is relaxed up to 3 years for OBC/NICL category.
Scale of Pay :
- Rs. 21,700/- per month.
- All the candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fee.
- OC/OBC Male & Ex-serviceman candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- towards examination fee at any Head Post Office.
- Examination Fee payment is exempted for all Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)/PWD/Women candidates.
AP Postal Jobs Selection Process :
Selection for these Postman and Mail Guard jobs will be done by considering the aggregate marks in Class 10th Board Results and by conducting Aptitude test. After then only the final list will be announced.
AP Postal Recruitment Online Application Process
Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in.
Dates to Remember
- Submission of online applications starts from : 14-02-2018
- Submission of online applications ends after : 15-03-2018