AP Postal Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Postal department has posted a notification stating the requirement to fill about 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. All the aspiring candidates who wish to seek AP Postal Jobs 2017 must be class 10th pass from a Recognized Board. Applying job seekers must be of Indian origin and can be posted anywhere in Andhra Pradesh . The age limit set by Andhra Pradesh Postal department to become eligible for AP Postal Circle Recruitment is between 18 years to 40 years, as on 19th April, 2017. Age limit is relaxed upto 5 years for deserving SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/NCL category. The scale of pay is currently not set and will be informed shortly.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The applicants who wish to apply in Andhra Pradesh Postal can apply online for Andhra Pradesh Postal Jobs 2017 through the Official website between 18-03-2017 and 19-04-2017. For applying, OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office while there is no examination fee for Female and SC/ST candidate. Candidates can find more details about Andhra Pradesh AP Postal Recruitment 2017 like age criteria, scale of pay, examination fee, educational qualifications and others from this article.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Postal
Name of Vacancies: Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Total jobs: 1126
Last date to apply: 19th April, 2017
Official portal : www.appost.in
AP Postal Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should completed 10th class from recognized Board/Equivalent.
- The percentage of class 10th Board Results will be aggregated to accuracy of 4 decimal digits.
- Minimum age is 18 and maximum age is 40 years.
- Age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for Sc/ST category.
- Age Limit is relaxed up to 3 years for OBC/NICL category.
Scale of Pay :
- The scale of pay is Not Mentioned on the official site as of now but will be made available shortly.
- OC/OBC Male candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- Fee payment is exempted for all Female and Sceduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates.
AP Postal Jobs Selection Process :
Selection for these Gramin Dak Sevak jobs will be done by considering the aggregate marks in Class 10th Board Results. After then only the final list will be announced.
AP Postal Recruitment Online Application Process
Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline
Dates to Remember
- Submission of online applications starts from : 18-03-2017
- Submission of online applications ends after : 19-04-2017