HPSC Recruitment 2017 : Haryana Public Service Commission also known as HSPC has issued a notification stating the requirement of Veterinary Surgeon and Dental Surgeons in 310 number. The educational qualification possessed by applicants should be Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry to apply for HPSC Vacancy 2017. And for applying into Dental Surgeon post the applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery.
HPSC Recruitment 2017
Applicants can fill their forms between the dates 2nd May 2017 and 1st June 2017. An application fee of Rs. 500 is applicable for General category / Dependent ESM of Haryana/ DFF. For SC/BCA/BCB/EBP/Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates, the application fee is reduced to Rs. 125. Apart from this, Rs. 60 will be charged on all categories as it is the Bank processing fee. To apply for HPSC Recruitment age Limit of applying candidates must be between 18 to 42 years of age. Salary for both categories will be Rs. 9380-34800 with Grade Pay as Rs. 5400.
Detailed information regarding HPSC Recruitment 2017 like qualification, age criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee and other details can be obtained below.
Organization Name: Haryana Public Service Commission (HSPC)
Name of Vacancies: Veterinary and Dental Surgeon jobs
Total jobs: 310
Last date to apply: 1st June, 2017.
Official portal: www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For applying into Veterinary Surgeon post, applicant must have studied and passed a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and/or Animal Husbandry from any recognized Board or University.
- For applying as Dental Surgeon, the candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery from any recognized Board or University
- Contenders should hold minimum age of 18 years.
- And should hold maximum age of 42 years as on 1st July, 2016.
- Relaxations for Reserved candidates will be applicable as per norms.
Scale of Pay:
- The scale of pay for both vacancies is Rs. 9300 – 34800. The Grade pay will be Rs. 5400.
- An application fee of Rs. 500 will be levied on General category / Dependent ESM of Haryana/ DFF. For SC/BCA/BCB/EBP/Ex-Servicemen of Haryana and women candidates, the application fee is Rs. 125.
- Apart from this, Rs. 60 will be charged on all categories as it is the Bank processing fee.
HPSC Selection Process:
Selection will be made by the recruiting committee on the basis of marks obtained in their academic qualification. No other Written test will be conducted as such. For more details you can visit the official site and check the vacancy requirements.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Application Form
- To apply for this vacancy, you have to log in the official website of HPSC that is www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Then you have to go to Careers or Recruitment section where you will find this job. Select on Apply Online.
- Fill your details in the blank form that appears next. Attach your photo and signature.
- Next you will reach the payment section. Do the required payment and proceed further.
- Take printout of your form as well as your payment receipt. Your submission is complete now.
Contenders who want to download HPSC Recruitment 2017 can follow this link. And who wants to submit application form can click this link.
Dates to Remember:
- Online application process starts from : 2May 2017
- Online application process ends after : 1 June 2017