Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 : Are you searching for Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Police Jobs 2017/ Here is a god opportunity for such job aspirants to find a job. The Maharashtra Police Department has issued a notification stating the requirement of 104 Sub-Inspector Jobs in Mumbai city of Maharashtra. The district wise allocation of sub inspectors is given below. To apply for these Maharashtra Police SI Jobs 2017, job seekers must have completed 10th Class / 12th Class from any approved institution/university. Contender’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years and minimum age must be above 24 years. Ten years of relaxation will be applicable for the reserved categories like SC, ST, PH, PWD, Women and others as per Maharashtra govt norms.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017
Monthly salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month with will be provided to the candidates who are selected through Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2017. Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Personal Interview. After clearing all three barriers will qualify you for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Also, you need to pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs.500 for General and Rs.250 for Reserved categories as Examination fee while applying for Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2017. Job aspirants who are interested can fill the application from the official website of Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017 only during the period between 11th April, 2017 to 1st May, 2017.
Detailed information regarding Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 like qualification, age criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee and other details can be obtained below.
Organization Name: Maharashtra Police Department
Name of Vacancies: Police Sub Inspector Posts
Total jobs: 104
Last date to apply: 1st May, 2017
Official portal: www.palgharpolice.gov.in
District Wise & City Wise Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017
|No||Maha Police District Wise Jobs||No Of Posts|
Jalgaon Police Notification 2017
|2||Thane Police Notification 2017||273|
|3||Beed Police Notification 2017||69|
|4||Akola Police Notification 2017||68|
|5||Palghar Police Notification 2017||104|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have completed 10th/12th class from recognized board to apply for Maharashtra Police Jobs.
- Contenders should hold minimum age of 24 years.
- And should hold maximum age of 40 years.
- Relaxations for Reserved candidates will be applicable as per norms.
Scale of Pay:
- Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month with all other extra allowances
- An examination fee of Rs.500 Is levied for General category students.
- A fee of Rs.250 is to be paid by applicants of Reserved categories.
- 1st May 2017 is the last date to pay the application fee.
Maharashtra Police Selection Process:
Following are the various rounds that are held as a part of election criteria for Maharashtra Police Bharti.
- A Written Examination will be conducted to test the applicant’s skills on paper.
- Physical Efficiency Test will determine how much effecient the candidate is.
- Physical Standard Test will testify the applicant’s physical fitness.
- Lastly Personal Interview will be conducted For the finalists.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Apply Online www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Visit official login page www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Download Police Sub Inspector advertisement to get the detailed information about the vacancy.
Open the application form and fill the blank form with relevant details.
Attach recent passport size photograph in the form. Also, Upload self-attested copies of all supporting documents.
Click on submit button and complete the process of application. Edit changes if any. Save your registration number or printed copy of application.
Online application form link will not be accepted after the last date.
Dates to Remember:
- Online application process start s from : 11/04/2017
- Online application process ends after : 01/05/2017