MTNL Recruitment 2017 : The Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited also called as MTNL, a leading telecommunication industry which connects all of India is in a requirement of General Managers. The requirement is for Pan India and there are 19 vacancies for the same. The person who wishes to apply for MTNL General Manager Jobs must have qualified in Engineering stream or its equivalent. Otherwise a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management or Communication Technology will also be given priority. Engineering can be done in streams like Electrical or Electronics or ECE or Computer Science or Telecommunication. This is a job that requires a lot of technology and mind work. Hence a person who has an experience in this sector like Marketing/ Sales /Customer Service /Project Implementation for Management will be given an upper hand.
MTNL Vacancy 2017
Aspirants must be under 58 years of age as on 1st January 2017 to be eligible to apply for these vacancies. The selection will be made considering the age experience and educational qualification. The selection panel will filter based on the applications received. Initial shortlisting will be done after that the selected ones will be called for a Personal Interview. Then only the final call will be made to the qualifiers. The Pay Scale set for General Managers applying for MTNL Vacancy 2017 will be Rs. 62000 to Rs. 18000. This salary will be given following and IDA pattern E-9 salary scale. Apart from this Dearness Allowances, Employee Provident Fund, Group Insurance and other benefits will be provided. The last date to apply for MTNL Vacancy 2017 is 15th of May 2017.
Detailed information regarding MTNL Recruitment 2017 like qualification, age criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee and other details can be obtained below.
Organization Name: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
Name of Vacancies: General Managers
Total jobs: 19
Last date to apply: 15-05-2017
Official portal: www.mtnl.in
MTNL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Educational Qualifications given by MTNL is Engineering in the following fields :
- Electrical Electronics ECE Computer Science Telecommunication additionally,
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Management or Communication Technology will be given preference.
- Contenders should hold maximum age of 58 years.
Scale of Pay:
- The scale of pay set by MTNL guidelines is Rs. 62000 to Rs. 80000. Additional perks will also be provided.
Examination Fee: There is no mention of Application Fee For this vacancy.
MTNL Selection Process:
The selection process for MTNL Recruitment 2017 will be held through an Initial Shortlisting where the MTNL panel will filter the applications received by them. The screening will be done on the basis of past experience, good academic record and satisfying age limit. The ones who are found it to be fit to work in this vacancy will be called upon for a Personal Interview Round. If the candidate is still suitable then only he will be called for the final call for this job.
MTNL Recruitment Application Process, Application Form
There is an Offline Mode to apply for MTNL Recruitment 2017. For this, you will have to follow these steps :
- Go to the official website of MTNL that is www.mtnl.in. Over there you will find an application blank form that you will have to download.
- Take its print out, fill it with your relevant details, attach a passport size photograph, sign at the bottom and also sign at the back of the page.
- The application has to be forwarded to the Head of Department. Along with the form, attach photo copies of Academic Records, Experience Proof, No Objection Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and two passport size photos signed at the back.
- All applications should reach the following address by the last date : “Office of GM (HR), MTNL Corporate Office, 6th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003”.
Candidates who wants to download MTNL Recruitment 2017 notification can click on this link.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to send applications is : 15th May, 2017