ONGC Recruitment 2017, Notification for 721 Graduate Trainee posts , apply online by visiting the home page www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2017 : Are you searching for Latest Govt Jobs 2017, Engineering Jobs? Here is a good news for all such candidates. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 721 Graduate Trainee vacancies. Interested and eligible job seekers can apply for ONGC Recruitment Notification 2017 by applying for Graduate Trainee Jobs in ONGC before closing date 27th April 2017. Only Candidates with qualifications like Graduate Engineering or Post Graduation can submit applications towards these ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2017.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise which is India’s flagship energy major, engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. Job seekers with maximum age of 30 years as on 01/01/2017 are eligible to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Jobs 2017. Selection committee of ONGC will be selecting the desired candidates on the basis of performance in personal interview and through GATE score. For more details about ONGC Recruitment 2017 like age criteria, qualifications, examination fee, ONGC Selection Process, etc., about this notification, please check this post.
ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017 details:
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Name of Vacancies: Graduate Trainee
Total jobs: 721
Last date to apply: 27th April 2017
Official portal : www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have finished Post Graduation or Graduate engineering from a Board recognized by Government can apply for GTs posts.
- Job aspirants must have age below 30 years as on 1st January 2017
- Age relaxations will be applied for reserved category applicants.
- There is no need to pay any application fee in order to apply for Graduate Trainee jobs.
Scale of Pay:
- Applicants who are appointed as Graduate Trainees in ONGC will receive a monthly income of Rs. 75,000/-.
ONGC GTs Selection Process:
Selection of deserved candidates for the post of Apprentice will be done by conducing following tests/rounds.
- GATE Marks.
- Personal Interview.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Application Process, How to Apply
Contenders can follow below steps to submit applications towards ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Go to the official website of ONGC i.e., www.ongcindia.com
- Click on Career tab to apply online.
- Search and open the link of ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Read the guidelines and hit the check box.
- To proceed further hit on CONTINUE tab.
- Fill the application form with appropriate details.
- Upload certificates if required and submit the form.
- Take print out of it for future use.
Candidates who wants to download ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification can follow this link.
Dates to Remember :
- Start date to apply online : 12-04-2017
- Last date to send applications is : 27-04-2017