OPAL Recruitment 2017 : Are you searching for Central Govt Jobs? Here is a very good opportunity to secure a job in ONGC. The ONGC Petro Additions Limited has generated a vacancy requirement of 107 Executive and Non Executive Jobs. The Eligibility to apply for OPAL Vacancy 2017 is to have a Degree or Diploma in either Chemical Engineering for Petrochemical Engineering or IT Department. The marks obtained in the highest qualification will be considered while preparing merit list. Apart from it if the candidate holds some work experience then priority will be given. The Executive Positions hold 92 vacancies and Non Executive positions hold 15 vacancies as for now.
OPAL Vacancy 2017
Interested candidates can apply for OPAL Executive, Non-Executive Jobs during the period between 18th April 2017 to 30th April 2017. The Age Limit as decided by OPAL is 27 years as on the last date of application submission. The Application Fee is not mentioned in the official notification. Detailed information regarding OPAL Recruitment 2017 like qualification, age criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee and other details can be obtained below.
Organization Name: ONGC Petro Additions Limited (OPAL)
Name of Vacancies: Executive and Non Executive Jobs
Total jobs: 107
Last date to apply: 30th April, 2017
Official portal: www.opalindia.in
OPAL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma, or a Degree in Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or IT field.
- Contenders should hold maximum age of 27 years as on the date of Application submission.
- Relaxations for Reserved candidates will be applicable as per norms.
Scale of Pay: No mention of the pay grade for the required jobs.
- There is no mention of Examination fee in the Official Notification.
OPCL Selection Process:
Select of the right candidate against OPAL Recruitment 2017 will be made firstly through a Written Test. Passing the Written exam will qualify for the next round that is the Personal Interview (P. I) round. Passing in these both tests with flying colours will qualify the applicant for OPAL Vacancy 2017.
OPCL Recruitment Apply Online www.opalindia.in
To apply for OPAL jobs, follow these easy steps :
- Log into the Official Site of OPAL that is www.opalindia.in. Here you can read all about OPAL.
- Navigate the site and search for ‘Recruitment ‘ or ‘Careers’ section. There you will see the vacancy you are searching for. Click on it and read about it in detail.
- If you find yourself suitable for the job then click on ‘Apply Online ‘. Upon clicking, you will be redirected to a blank form. Fill it properly and attach necessary credentials.
- After checking it and if no errors were found, click on ‘Submit’. When the page says your application has been submitted, click its printout. Do the same while making payments.
Dates to Remember:
- Online application process starts from : 18-04-2017
- Online application process ends after : 30-04-2017