SSC Recruitment 2017 : Staff Selection Commission has known as SSC has issued notification for the Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017. Job Aspirants who are waiting for the SSC Recruitment 2017 can apply between the dates 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 The academic essentials for applying this posts must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from recognized Board or University. All the details about SSC Recruitment are shown below kindly follow the below procedure.
SSC Recruitment 2017
For SSC Recruitment 2017 Stenographer Grade C & D Examination Candidate should have Maximum and Minimum Age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01-08-2017 and Age Relaxation for the SC & ST Category 5 years and OBC-NCL Category 3 years and PH Category 10 years. An Application Fee Rs 100/- will be charged for the General and OBC Male Candidates and there is no application fee for SC / ST and Female Candidates.
Detailed Information Regarding SSC Recruitment 2017 like Qualification, age criteria, Selection Process, Examination Fee and other details are shown below.
Organization Name : Staff Selection Commission
Name Of Vacancy : Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017
Total Jobs : Not Specified
Last Date to Apply : 15/07/2017
Official Portal : www.ssconline.nic.in
Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with Qualification like Must passed 12th standard or its equivalent from recognized university.
Age Limit :
- Contenders should hold minimum age of 18 years.
- And should hold maximum age of 27 years.
- Relaxation for SC & ST Category 5 years and OBC-NCL Category 5 years and PH Category 10 years.
Scale of Pay :
The scale of pay reserved for the right candidate is Rs.9300-34800/- OR Rs.5200-20200/-
Examination Fee :
The application Fee for General/ OBC category is Rs.100 pay through net banking/ credit or debit cards or through SBI bank challan and for women and SC/ ST/ PWD category students, there is no fee.
Selection Process :
The selection for this vacancy will take place firstly through a Written test. Contenders are requested to attain a minimum cut off to qualify for Computer Proficiency Test. After this an skill test will take place. Then only final list will be declared.
SSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online :
- Go to the official website of SSC that is www.ssconline.nic.in. Search for the vacancy discussed above.
Click on Click to Apply in order to apply in Online.
- A Registration Part will appear and also instructions for the Candidates will appear. Fill your basic details and complete the registration process.
- The next panel will be the payment section. Make the appropriate payment and submit your form.
- Next Panel will be the Apply part now enter through the Register number and password.
Take printout of the form and payment receipt. Your application is submitted.
Dates to Remember :
- Online application process starts from : 17-06-2017
- Online application process ends after : 15-07-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan : 18.07.2017