TCS Off campus Drive 2016-2017 | Freshers and Experienced | Across India
Hey guys. Here is a good news for all the software job hunters. TCS Off campus drive is going to be conducted and all the interested candidates need to accelerate your preparation for the drive. All the details regarding TCS Off campus Drive like age criteria, eligibility criteria etc are mentioned in the post. Go through the post for more details.
TCS Off campus Drive Details
About Company :
TCS is an Indian multinational company which provides IT Services and IT Consulting. It is founded in the year 1968 by J.R.D. Tata and F.C. Kohli. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India. With over 3,62,079 employees and a revenue of more than $16.54 billion, it is now places among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. It is ranked 10th on the fortune India 500 list as of December 2015.
Key People :
- N. Chandrasekaran(CEO and MD)
Official Website : www.tcs.com
TCS Off campus Drive 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should have done graduation or any equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in 10th, Inter, and graduation.
- Only full time courses will be considered.
- There should be no pending backlogs.
- Candidates with more than 3 years of experience are not eligible for the drive.
- Candidates should have basic technical skills like C, C++, java etc.
- Candidates should have interest in learning new skills.
- Candidates should be quick learner.
How to Apply
Stage -1 : Registration
- Visit the official website http://nextstep.tcs.com
- Now click on “Register Now”.
- Now select the category “Information Technology” or “Business process Services”. (You can register with only 1 category)
- Fill the required details.
- After completing the registration process, you will receive the “Reference ID” which is the important source of further communication.
Stage 2: Application
- Now logon to official website http://nextstep.tcs.com with ID and password.
- Now select “Application Form” and fill in the details and submit the form.
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the window. Make sure to fill the correct details.
- Now to check the status of the application, click on “Track My Application”.