TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 for 7306 Teaching Posts Vacancies Apply Online at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 : Are you guys looking for Telangana Govt Jobs or Teaching Jobs? Here is good opportunity for you. Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) and Government of Telangana has decided to fill about 7306 Teaching Posts available in Gurukul Schools. To provide KG to PG education, Government of Telangana has decided to establish various Gurukul Schools across Telangana State. It has also decided to start recruitment of teaching posts in these schools phase wise. In its first phase, Government has decided to fill 8,245 posts and has given the responsibility of Recruitment & Selection Process to TSPSC. Job seekers with age between 18 to 44 years can apply towards TSPSC Gurukulam Notification.
TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017
As per the latest information, for coming education year 2017 to 2018, about 8245 Teaching posts are going to be filled in various Gurukul Schools. Job aspirants with qualifications like B.Ed can register for TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017. Candidates can submit the applications by paying application fee of Rs. 100/- and Rs. 50/- for Un-Reserved and Reserved category respectively. Job aspirants who are eligible can register for TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 starting from 20th April 2017 to 4th May 2017through the official portal. Detailed information about TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 like qualifications, age criteria, examination fee, scale of pay, selection process, etc., can be obtained from this post.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Jobs 2017 details:
Organization Name: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of Vacancies: Teacher posts
Total jobs: 7306
Last date to apply: 4th May 2017
Official portal: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Trained Graduate Teachers : 4362
- Physical Education Teacher : 616
- Physical Director (School) : 06
- Music Teacher : 197
- Post Graduate Teachers : 921
- Craft Teacher : 43
- Art Teacher : 372
- Librarian : 256
- Staff Nurse : 533
TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have finished courses like B.A/BSc or Master’s degee, Diploma n Nursing, Intermediate, Diploma in Arts/Physical Education, B.Ed from recognized University/Institute.
- Please refer official notification for detailed post wise qualifications.
- Job seekers should have minimum age of 18 years.
- And should not exceed 44 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit will be applicable for Reserved Category aspirants as per Telangana Govt rules.
Scale of Pay:
- Candidates who are selected will get a scale of pay as per the Organization norms.
- Candidates who belongs to General/OBC category should pay Rs. 100/-
- Other category candidates shoud pay Rs. 50/-
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Selection Process
Selection for these TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Jobs will be done by considering individual performance in following phases/rounds.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Vacancies Apply Online www.tspsc.gov.in
Follow the step by step application process provided below.
- Go to the official website of Organization i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click the Apply Online link of TSSC Gurukul Notification 2017 provided on the website.
- Fill the Gurukul Teacher Application Form with all required details.
- If necessary upload scanned documents as per the requirement.
- Final step is, submitting the form and downloading it for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online application starts from: 18/04/2017
- Submission of applications ends after : 04/05/2017
- TSPSC Guruku Teacher Examination date: updated soon